I built OmniMoney out of frustration of using spreadsheets and multiple apps to manage my finances. One day, I realized that having to have 5 browser tabs open to manage my budget, investing, receipts, calculations, and goal planning was entirely too exhausting. This is where the idea of OmniMoney was born. I want to create a world where one tool is able to help others see their entire financial picture in one, easy-to-use, and stress-free place.
As a solopreneur, I design, build, test, plan, provide customer support for, and, most importantly, use OmniMoney. This means a few things:
1. I don't like ads, and I don't like my data being used without my permission. Therefore, OmniMoney will never display ads and won't sell your data to third parties (yes, even if you sign up for the free tier).
2. Because I don't have a large, corporate budget, I'm not going to spend money on things that just don't matter. Every aspect of OmniMoney will be intentional and as cost-effective as possible.
3. I'm a human, just like you. I promise to keep an open line of communication so that you don't run into any adverse surprises in the future.
4. By signing up for OmniMoney, you're not only making a bet on the company, you're also placing a bet on me. I don't take this lightly and will make sure I do everything I can to keep your trust.
5. I honestly can't see myself using any other app. I'm in this for the long haul!